The story of my Journey through the minefield of weightloss and personal discovery.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tears, Tantrums and Triumphs

Oh man, don't you jsut hate it when you lose a long entry? Grrr

A lot has happened in the last month and I've been so busy. In no particular order, here's what I've been up to:

I got engaged! My partner went down n bended knee over Tiramisu and asked my to marry him. I knew it was coming but it was still such a lovely moment, one I will always treasure. He designed and arranged himself a BEAUTIFUL engagement ring and I was so thrilled and teary. Wedding plans, here we come!

My baby sister arrived from England, in time for my nephew's first birthday and combined Naming Day. I've gotten to spend a fair bit of time with her in the last couple of weeks and I will be very sad to see her go back home next week.

My ex has been hugely problematic- leading to an explosion of emotional eating which resulted in a 1.8 kilo gain. I've tried to work it off, but I don't think I've been too successful.

My fiance and I had wonderful news today- we got a call from the estate agent advising us that our application had been accepted, so now we have a home to move into together and start our lives as a family. We are so excited, but now begins to enormous task of combining two home into one new on. Exciting and thrilling as that is, we still have two major moves ahead.

Not a lot of time for finding me within lately and not much in the next few weeks as we work back to the walls to get everything arranged.

2 comments:

  1. congrats on getting engaged! Wonderful news!

    All the best for getting back on track...don't let that ex bring you down!!! See him as a motivational tool.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation on getting engaged - you now have a goal to look great on your wedding day.
    Happy moving!!

    ReplyDelete