The story of my Journey through the minefield of weightloss and personal discovery.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

One year and One day

That's how long I have till the wedding :)

Wow, it's been almost two months since I last updated my blog. So much has happened in that time.

My fiance and I moved in together, we've booked the ceremony and reception, I'm back into my TAFE stuff . . . actually, that doesn't sound like a lot, but it's taken me a REALLY long time to get through it all (especially the moving stuff!). For about a month we went back and forth between three houses, trying to get everything moved and set up in our new house. We still have some boxes to go, but mostly, we are done. Changing all our details to reflect the move was also a big pain- I wonder if they do that to put you off?

We've been to stay out at Peppers Manor House, in Bowral NSW, where we are going to have our reception. I'll post some pics soon. It was beautiful, as is the church where we'll be getting married. We are having a "High Tea" reception, lots of little cakes, sandwiches and cups of tea. And scones with jam and cream, of course! I can't wait, I'm so excited, but at least I've got 12 months to try to get closer to my goal weight. I don't want to be any more than a size 14 when I get married, so I've got a lot of work to do between now and then. I forsee a lot of exercise in my immediate future!

Hope my "followers" are doing well in their journies.

No comments:

Post a Comment