The story of my Journey through the minefield of weightloss and personal discovery.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Another kilo down!

Well, I jumped on the scales this morning to register another lost kilo. REALLY happy about that though I'm finding it strange to weigh in at home, instead of a meeting. Somehow, the scales at a meeting always seemed so much more truthful. Mine seem . . . friendly. Too friendly. I weigh in at the same time, same day every week, but for some reason, I'm not sure I trust the numbers. I have no reason not to, just . . . years of never really believing I can do WW for more than two weeks before the "Week 3 Wobbles" hit, and having a gain that week, have made me sceptical. However, I'm starting to believe that this time, maybe I CAN do it. This time has always felt a little different, but now I'm starting to believe.
Achieved my Wii goal yesterday- got it all set up and did the first day of the 30 Day Challenge. I am sore today for it, but that's ok, coz I figure that's how I know it worked. I will have today off, then go again tomorrow.
One of the other posts talked about obsession with WW, tracking, being on the boards etc. I know that feeling. Every time I do WW, I go through the same thing. This week has felt out of the ordinary for me- with the youngest home for two days with impetigo and my daughter off to her Yr 7/11 Peer Support camp. I haven't been doing much- after two months of not having a single moment to myself, I spent yesterday relaxing with a good bok and today is panning out the same. Although I am not going to spend all day today reading! Next week should hopefully see a return to all things normal- kids all back at school, five days of the week stretching out ahead of me, so I will really need to focus on NOT being obsessive with my WW stuff. I need to do some work on my TAFE Certificate and do some reading for next Semester's uni courses. I need to focus on exercise, but also on keeping the place tidy. I can't think properly and I get depressed easily when my surroundings are all messed up. I need to be aware of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment