The story of my Journey through the minefield of weightloss and personal discovery.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Headaches

WI tomorrow for me. I am not sure how I will go this week. I have been good, sticking to my points, I haven't done as much exercise as I would like, because I have had a headache almost every day this week. I don't know why. Nothing I take makes it go away and it's left me feeling very drained and lethargic. I have been eating well and drinking lots of water, so I know its not that. Normally I only get headaches at TTOTM, but I'm not even due for another week or so. I just want it to go away.
I had one lapse this week, last night, as a matter of fact. After a stressful couple of days, I was doing really well and not letting the need for emotional eating get to me, but last night I 'broke the seal' as it were. I opened the packet of choc chips that I have there for baking and ate most of the packet! Aaarrrggghhh. It made me feel sooooo sick. And this morning I was so nauseous, I am sure it was because of the big chocolate hit. So I won't be doing that again! It's the main reason why I feel that any loss I have this week will be minimal. Besides, I know I can't expect the large losses to last forever, so I figure I am about due for things to slow down. That's ok though, because in general, my thinking on this is so different this time round. If it slows down, ok, I feel so much better eating healthy anyway, so I won't stop that now I've begun.
Off to do some Wii now that I have finally made the headache receede enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment