I consider all the reasons (excuses!) I haven't succeeded before:
- I have no time for tracking and planning (lies, lies, I know I have the time, but I make myself busy doing nothing!)
- It's boring (but so is staying home all the time and never going
anywhere because I don't feel comfortable!!)
- I have depression (but I know that if I exercise more, not only will that help lose weight, but it will help me depression)
- I feel lonely, lost and isolated and that feeds my depression and comfort
- I AM BORED. There are so many things I want from my life but seem
unable to get (right away, anyway) and I have no patience, so even though I know time inexorably marches on, if I can't have it now, I get shitty, so I stagnate and do nothing and that's BORING!! (EXCUSES!!)
None of them really amounts to anything that would really stop me, but finding a way around that mental block is harder than I thought.
So, do I join AGAIN or not? I think I want to. . . .
Off now to create my Wii Active character finally.