The story of my Journey through the minefield of weightloss and personal discovery.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Major Frustration

Thankfully, it has nothing to do with my weight loss or how its going.
I am back home again, with the kids, although I have a buffer in that my family are also here. I have been playing with my nieces and my little newphew, who at 10 mos is just gorgeous.
My frustration arises from my internet connection, which decided to disappear in the month I was away from home. I have a teeny incy laptop I am using, which picks up the network, but my main computer doesn't. Aaarrggh. Means I have not been able to do all the things I normally would online and I am feeling a bit lost without it!
Food choices have been great this week, I am happy regardless of what the scales might say. I have been making healthy choices easily and I'm happy about that. Don't know how long it will last, so I'm enjoying it for now, lol! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment